Health protocol La Maison TATIN
Dear customers, Maison TATIN provides you with a health protocol to enable us to put in place the directives and recommendations of the public authorities in the fight against COVID-19 in order to ensure your safety and that of our teams.
We do everything in our power to make your stay as pleasant and convivial as possible, while respecting these constraints.
This charter breaks down as follows:
Team members agree to:
- Comply with the directives and recommendations of the public authorities in force in the fight against COVID-19
- Use virucidal products.
- Respect barrier gestures.
- Respect physical distancing.
- Wear masks, disposable gloves, or washable.
- Wash your hands with soap regularly.
- Use the hydroalcoholic gel
- Withdrawal from symptoms of COVID-19
The customer agrees to:
- Wear a mask upon arrival.
- Wear this safety mask in all common areas.
- When leaving your room, open the window, for the safety of our teams.
- Put all the laundry to be replaced in a bag provided for this purpose.
- Place all waste in the closed bin.
- Respect all instructions and physical distancing in force.
Reception and common areas:
- Provide customers with hydroalcoholic gels in common areas.
- Provide hand washing solutions in communal toilets.
- Set up the plexiglass at the reception to ensure an effective barrier.
- Reinforcement of cleaning / disinfection procedures at points of contact: door handles, switches, elevator buttons, door pushers, staircase handrails, reception desk, etc. several times a day.
- Systematic disinfection of card or room key.
- Favor payment by credit card and sending an invoice by email.
- Disinfection each time the payment terminal is used.
- Each maid has a personal cleaning kit. This kit will be disinfected and / or changed between each room.
- Complete cleaning / disinfection of the entire bedroom, bathroom and WC with virucidal products.
- Prefer a wet cleaning / disinfection.
- Will only be cleaned at the request of the customer.
- A set of clean linen is available daily, on request.
- We ask the client to leave the bedroom window open upon departure.
- Between each customer, systematic change of all linen and hospitality products made available, including unused items.
- Two services: 6.30 p.m. & 7.45 p.m.
- Cleaning / disinfection of tables and chairs between each client
- Wearing a mask for the restaurant team
- Use of hydroalcoholic gel
- Distance of one meter between tables
- Limitation of guests per table set at 6 people